08 January 2010

.lately.

Ohh man, Australians can drink. I'm in dire need of a detox spa day...but i don't see that happening anytime soon. The rest of our time in Straddie was great, went a scenic hike and took some great photographs, drank champagne and napped on the beach. Ferried into Brisbane and did a little city shopping and talked to stores about carrying Stone_Cold_Fox instead of spending my diminishing funds on Sunset Sounds music festival tickets. Trying to make this as much of a business trip as I can. Found a cute dress that is very 1990's grunge, and its floral which is nice, since floral is somewhat of my good luck charm. Im also dead set on finding an old leather crocodile dundee hat.... Last night we meet up with a good friend and her boyfriend, we went for dinner and drinks in Broad Beach and then headed to Burleigh to mingle with some stylish fellows from Byron. Completely hurting today, but its Magic Millions horse races and I guess it becomes a pretty loose day. Putting my pinot grigio hat on, girly dress (probably be the only girl in black) , some Wang boots and bet on some horses with the best names. xx
2ic5t9h.jpg

Tune: Yelle-Tu Es Beau

.