01 January 2010

.virgo.

Good morning. Im sitting on some aztec mattress watching the new Charlotte Gainsbourg music video, fashion blogging after a night out in Surfers. It was fun, wore a new Stone Cold Fox dress and my studded chloe booties while dancing with lil groms and the classic ozzy boy in a long onesie. I cant figure out why my music stopped working on here and i havnt done my tune of the day because i quickly have to use some guys laptop. Pardon me, its my favorite to do. I woke up earlier then everyone so found some good alone time to get my bloglovin done. I found this great leopard vintage sweater at an collectors shop in Kirra. Not like im wearing it here, its so damn hot. Going to play with Kangaroos today, drink long blacks and catch up on reading Russh magazine. The stars are aligning. xx
Flower-3

Tune: Grizzly Bear- Two Weeks

.