25 April 2010

week.vs.end

Had a pretty great weekend, lots of berry mojitos and finishing the video for our shoot. I taught my self the new iMovie ( haven't used it sense high school, which depresses me to say that was almost 7 years ago) but i finished it and its beyond amazing, I want to show everyone right now but im just waiting for our website to be complete. The best compliment i got thus far to the new collections was, "Holy shit, I just pissed my self. Amazing." Thats a good thing yeah?
We went to an art show at COMMUNE last night, wore by bright orange vintage bells, and a Stone_Cold_Fox top while grooving to James Brown on the dance floor. Open bars at art shows are killers. Good times, great times. Hope everyone is having a relaxing Sunday xx
iod6bp
Tune: James Brown- Hot Pants

.